Sunday, April 22, 2012

My life

Hey! My name is Evelyn Loving and I am a pre-diabetic. I have a sister, Nora, who is 11 years old with type 1 diabetes, and I have a brother, Jackson, who is 4 years old with hemophilia. So the reason why I wanted to start blogging about this, is because my mom blogs and you see her side to everything in my sisters life. I want to show people what I go through. Having a sister with diabetes, me being a pre-diabetic, my brother who has hemophilia, and my mom being crazy about blue shoes. haha. But anyway I just want to show people what I go through and what I do. My mom and dad do a lot for diabetes and I want to start getting involved with it. So this is just going to be a fun blog and I hope that you guys like it. (:

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be reading it. My daughter is 12 and will be 13 in June and has Type 1. Only had it less than a year and REALLY struggling. I met your sister and mom today at the Type 1 Expo at the Drake Ctr. Cannot wait to get to know your family even better in the coming years. What a great sister you are. Susan Toon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally unique perspective!! There's not a lot of siblings that are sharing their story, but we all know their lives are effected by this illness. I look forward to reading your story!

    ReplyDelete